Terms of Service
Welcome to WalkMe Marketplace (“Marketplace”).
WalkMe Marketplace consists of a variety of services (the “Services”) offered by third-party service providers (“Service Provider/s”), that are complimentary to WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform (“WalkMe DAP”).
The Services are intended to enable WalkMe’s customers to configure, enhance, design and/or improve WalkMe’s customers’ use of WalkMe DAP.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE PROVIDE US A WRITTEN NOTICE AND WE WILL REMOVE YOUR LISTING WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM RECIEPT OF THE NOTICE.
- You represent and warrant that You have the necessary authority and permissions to offer the Service, to enter into any transaction and to render the Service, including, if You are not of legal age to do so, by obtaining proper parental or guardian consent. The legal age is 18 in most countries.
- You commit to communicate with WalkMe’s customers on WalkMe Marketplace in a friendly and fair way.
- You commit to render the Service to WalkMe’s customers in a diligent, highly professional manner compliant with the highest standards in the industry.
- You commit not to publish or send any malicious content with the intent to compromise another Service Provider’s and/or WalkMe customer’s account or computer environment.
- You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. You further confirm that whatever information You receive from a WalkMe customer, which is not in the public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the Service to the WalkMe’s customer.
- You may not create a false identity on WalkMe Marketplace, misrepresent Your identity, create a WalkMe profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including Your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. WalkMe reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use WalkMe Marketplace (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
- You may not use WalkMe Marketplace for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
- The terms under which You will render a Service to a WalkMe customer will be concluded directly between You and such WalkMe customer. You will bear sole responsibility towards any WalkMe customer for the Services provided by You.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WalkMe (including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents), from and against any claim, demand, loss, liability, cost (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and related costs), damage, suit and judgment incurred by WalkMe arising out of any act and/or omission by You in connection with: (i) any Service rendered and/or provided by you to a WalkMe customer; (ii) any breach by You of an applicable law, rule or regulation; and (iii) any claim by a third party against WalkMe based on an allegation that any Service offered by You on WalkMe Marketplace, infringes upon, or misappropriates, any intellectual property right of a third party.
- WalkMe reserves the right to remove the listing of your Services from WalkMe Marketplace, at any time and for any reason or no reason.